Followers

Thursday 15 January 2015

TANGO - LILI OF THE VALLEY

HI EVERYONE
 
It's a cold and windy day here in London and so dark and miserable. So, I thought I would try and cheer us up with a Lili Of The Valley card made with the oh so cute "Tango" stamp. For all the Strictly fans out there, I give this stamp a "seven!"
 

 
I have used distress re-inkers to colour the couple onto Langton watercolour paper. The ribbon, lace and flowers can be found at The Ribbon Girl.
I had such fun making this card and used quite a few dies. The main card uses Go Kreate Flower#1,( new from Santa), the leaves Marianne and the circles and image background are all Spellbinder dies.



The wooden birdcage has been Frantage embossed and across the paper is heart stringing with a doily tucked behind it.
 
 
A secret pocket in the card fold holds the tag.
The sentiment is also a Lili of the Valley stamp.

 
So there is my Anniversary card. I hope you like it.
See You Soon
Hugs
Christina x
 
 

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Christina, lots of work gone into it and your colouring is lovely! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous details and embellishments with cute couple!
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous card at my "new and cute" theme over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Beautiful!! Fantastic Colors.. Beautiful Embellished.. and So Gorgeous inside too!! Love the Folding.. and that more shows when opening the card.. That flowered paper is Adorable.. I love it!!
    Beautiful Card!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC!! Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! Thank you for sharing this project with us at Allsorts, good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really lovely! I love all the hearts
    thanks for taking part in addicted to stamps challenge
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina, I've just found your blog and your cards are absolutely stunning! I've become a follower so I can see more of your beautiful creations :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible shape for a card! the image, texture, details are awesome. A very elegant card. The flowers are the perfect color and perfect touch. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderous inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Flowers Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete