Followers

Saturday 2 May 2015

Fashion Blog Tilda - Magnolia WWW. collection


Hello Everyone
 
I thought I would post a card to wish you all a lovely May bank holiday weekend. May is my favourite month and a time of celebrations as both me, my husband and our little granddaughter have birthdays. Little Daisy will be four and starts school soon...impossible! Time flies by.
 
*****************
 

Here is a fun little card using "Fashion Blog Tilda".


 The papers are Maja, cut with Go Kreate dies and stitched.
I painted Tilda with my distress inks and used Liquid Pearls and Tiara Stickles to decorate her. Around the Marianne die cut, I used some pearl stringing. I also used this over the lace. The satin bow has a pearl and diamanté heart embellishment and at the bottom is a white wooden heart holding a brass metal heart. The flowers, papers and heart are painted with gesso. I made a holder for the sentiment using twisted wire  and dotted a few pearly hearts around the card.
 
I like this stamp but I haven't seen it used on a card yet. I don't know why because she is a real cutie and comes to life when she is coloured.
 
*****************
 We are off to Rochester today, where the annual Sweeps Festival and May Day festivities are being held. What ever you are doing, have a lovely weekend.
 
Hugs
Christina
xxx

1 comment :

  1. Ooooooh this is just Beautiful love your choice of colours, touch of lace, Gorgeous Flowers and Stunning Die Cuts. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete