Followers

Friday 5 June 2015

Magnolia Tilda - I Give You A Rose Tilda

Hello Friends
 
I am just going to catch the train to Stratford for some retail therapy and girly catch-up. I thought  would quickly add a new card to my blog while waiting for my friends to call.
 
For this card, I used, "I give you a rose Tilda" from the new Magnolia Sakura collection.
 
It's an easel card made with Go Kreate dies and the new Maja papers. The papers are stitched with top-stitch thread.  I painted Tilda with my distress re -inkers, adding
Glamour Dust to the flowers.
I am not good at taking photo's of easel cards. so I have added a separate one of the base. The tag opens for the message and there is a clip charm attached which can be removed and kept as a keepsake.
 
Here is a picture of the main card. The butterflies have been cut from a Joy Craft border die and doubled, with added glamour dust and pearl beading. The wooden heart has been painted with gesso and glittered.
 
 
Enjoy your weekend everyone. I hope the sun shines for you.
Hugs
Christina
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment