Followers

Saturday 18 July 2015

Tilda's Town Challenge # 164 - Anything Goes

Good Morning Friends
 
 I am here today with my DT card for TILDAS TOWN.
This week we have the ever popular theme of
ANYTHING GOES.
 
The lucky winner will get a  $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store to spend on any thing they like!
 
 
 
This card uses one of my favourite stamps, Puppy Love Tilda. 
 
 
 The papers are gorgeous Maja Design. For me, the quality of these papers and the spectacular vintage design is hard to beat. I rarely use anything else. These are from the Vintage Baby collection.
I've stitched and inked the edges of the die-cut papers, adding a doily and a Marianne chain of stars.  Most of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts with added leaves cut with dies from Magnolia Doohickey club 7. The blue satin ribbon has been given some "Bling" with a sparkly button from my stash.
 
 
I have painted Tilda with distress re-inkers, adding a little white with a gel pen, some glamour dust and liquid pearls in her hair and background. Just peeping behind the image is a little cheesecloth which isn't easy to see here.
 
I would love you to join in with our challenge this week!
 
I will be back on Monday when we start a brand new challenge over at All About Magnolia.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs
Christina
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment