Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Magnolia Joyfull Tilda

Hello Friends
 
I have been making Christmas Cards. I love making them and never get bored...I could make them for ever I think!
 
Today's card is a shaped easel using some favourite papers by
 Maja. This collection is called Vintage Frost. The stamp is little "Joyful Tilda" from the 2013 Winter Wonderland collection and I have painted her with distress re-inkers, adding Glamour Dust on her hat and lace.
 

 
The Joined Christmas trees and Snowflakes were cut with Doo-hickey Dies, then glittered with Glamour Dust.
The tag on the bottom layer opens for a sentiment and is decorated with a bow and a snow flake charm.
 
The Fancy Oval behind Tilda is a Joy Craft Die.
The ribbon, lace and diamanté snow flake are from The Ribbon Girl.  The Maja paper, flowers and charm  are all from Live and Love Crafts.
 

Thank you for choosing to browse my blog today.
Hugs
Christina
xxx

5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for playing along over at Noor! Design UK!

    I looooovvvvve your creation, we hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love this card!!!
    i love how you colored her in. The shape is soooo cute! Gosh... you are so good... making Christmas cards. The furthest i came was pulling the papers out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm with you, they are my absolute favourite card to make. Absolutely gorgeous card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.
    Hugs Tracy
    Owner Noor!DesignUK

    ReplyDelete