Followers

Monday, 21 September 2015

All About Magnolia Challenge

Hi Everyone
 
I am here with my "All About Magnolia" hat on today. Actually it's the only one I've got now as my Tildas Town one has been lost......have to get myself a new one.
 
 We are half way through our monthly challenge of ANYTHING BUT A CARD.  Now I don't usually like this theme 'cos I really just love to make cards. But this time, I was looking at my Laura Ashley hearts that hang from my dressing table, and wham, I knew what I had to make!
A little hanging Tilda heart, so here it is!
 
 
I used a Marianne Creatables die LR0299. The paper is Pion and the rest has been cut with white Bazzill card. I cut the heart to open and attached a length of pearl string to hang it.
The branch is a Joy Craft die. The gingham heart has a heart shaped clear gem and a rose and leaf.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft. They have gesso and Glamour Dust on them.
I also added some Stickles to the card for a bit of sparkle.
 
That's it really. Tilda was stamped onto watercolour paper, painted with distress inks, cut out and inked round the exposed edges. I used Glue Gel to raise her above the card.
 
♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you will join in with us girls at All About Magnolia.
 

We have two fabulous sponsors every month


Two of you can win a Secret Prize from Magnolia. But be sure to follow our few rules on the sidebar
 if you want to be in with a chance of that gorgeous Secret Prize from Magnolia.


♥ ♥ ♥

Live & Love Crafts
And In addition, one of you will win £10 voucher of  Live & Love CraftsBut be sure to follow our few rules on the sidebar if you want to be in with a chance of that gorgeous prize from Live & Love Crafts.

♥ ♥ ♥
So, that's all for now,
Take care and have a lovely week.
 
Hugs
Christina
xxxxx


 

1 comment :

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete