Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2016

INKY CHICKS -LOVE (LETTERS) AND/OR HEARTS

Hello Friends
 
Wonderful news! I am officially an Inky Chick!
Well I admit to be a little bit more of a chick, more a mother hen really, but so happy to be here and very proud to be part of this challenge blog, where every single DT member is so very talented.
 
So, on to February's challenge which is
LOVE (LETTERS) AND/OR HEARTS 
'cos it's Valentines Day very soon!
 
 Here is my first card for you.
 
 
This card was made with the new Valentine papers from Pion.  I cut most of the embellishments out from the papers and all I had to do was ink the edges and then add some sparkle with my Stickles glue.
 
I've used Magnolia's "I Give You a Rose Tilda" and painted her with distress inks. 
 
I hope you all like my card.
Hugs
Christina
xxx

 
 

2 comments :