Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Good Morning
 
There's a nip in the air this morning. No doubt that Autumn has arrived, and the heating is on. I am going to bore you now, with yet another Christmas card.
This one uses an older stamp, Tilda with Rudolph. I still use it a lot because it is so cute.
 
 
She has been painted with distress ink, mounted, and inked on the edges. I also glittered some snow flakes and added tiny pearls to the centres. This is a closer view of the image.
 
 
Glittered hat, trim and Rudolph's tum, but my camera doesn't capture it well.
there are so many elements to this card, it's impossible to mention them all. Most of the diecuts are Magnolia and I have used lacy paper doilies in the background.
 

The lace holds a snowy fence from which Tilda's glittery ice-skates hang from beads.
And a double bow of seam binding has a diamanté and pearl embellishment.
 

And last of all, here is a picture of the flowers, berries and cones.

 
I hope you like this card and my pictures. I am going to try and add as much detail as I can to this blog. And keep it going.....
If you visit, please leave me a comment to encourage me.
 
Have a lovely day.
Hugs
Christina
xxx
 
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Hi Chris, Your cards are just so beautiful, I have added a link from my blog to yours I hope you don't mind, every little helps, blogland is so quiet right now, but you should start putting your creations into challenges, it gets traffic going in and out....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just popped on to say what a fab card love your colouring and all the detail you have added

    ReplyDelete