Followers

Saturday 21 October 2017

Magnolia Tilda With Poinsattia Basket

 This is a Friday post, because I thought yesterday was Saturday and put all my cards on eBay a day early!

I woke up today thinking it was Sunday...those of you who now me will realise this behaviour is quite normal for me. The words Fairy and Away With, come to mind, ha-ha.
Because of this mistake, I have another card to share.
 
This is Tilda With A  Basket Of Poinsettias
 
 
Lots of things going on here. Sometimes I don't know when to stop and I'm quite aware of that. As usual I painted this Magnolia Tilda stamp with distress inks on watercolour paper. The holly leaves are made with Marianne Dies, the shape with GoKreate, and others are Joy Craft. I gathered some of my special lace on this card, shhhh...its reserved for special cards only. I don't want to run out!
The birds at the top are dusted with Glamour Dust so they twinkle.
The little tags are held with bakers twine and paper doilies surround the card.
 

The flowers are mixed, by myself and I added Winter berries and 'cones', that I collected from the trees in Lanzarote. They are a perfect size for cards .
 
Hopefully I will know that tomorrow is Sunday, but you never know.
 
Please leave a comment if you look at my blog. I know a lot do...just say hello and I can follow you.
Hugs
Chris Xxx
Three British Kisses Today

2 comments :

  1. Well Chris it really makes no difference what day it is to call and see one of your lovely cards, AND, I can hardly believe those little, tiny cones are real, how cute are they...Hope your having a nice day, it's teaming down here in the NW.....need a boat if this carries on...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been real windy here and wet. Divali fireworks are still going off and scaring the dogs...ha-ha, nothing much changes.
    Have a good week Janette x

    ReplyDelete