Followers

Friday 9 March 2018

Spring Wedding Tilda ~ The Happy Couple

Hi Everyone
Well its Friday again... this week has flown by.
March holds so much promise as the days go by.
The clocks alter soon and we will have lighter evenings and warmer weather.
The card I am showing today is a wedding card. Tilda and Edwin are saying their vows in the church, where the sun streams through the window.
 
 
I painted the image with distress re-inkers and added Crystal Glamour Dust to her dress. I kept it simple {for me}, as I wanted the image to say everything. The shape and papers were cut with GoKreate dies, the flower border and branch is made with Noor and the mat is Spellbinder. Papers are Pion Design, which I am using a lot at the moment as I love the additional sheets of ephemera. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. All I had to add was flowers, lace and pearls.
 
 
I hope you like my Happy Couple.
Enjoy Your Weekend
Hugs

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful and loving her glamour dust gown xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Absolutely stunning! Such an elegant & beautiful design. Your colouring & attention to detail is amazing. Gorgeous work! Thank you for sharing.

    Chris, we're having a DT Call at the moment. If you're interested, I'd love for you to apply :) You can find the details here: https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/dt-call/

    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!


    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful card,love your colouring and all the georgeous details.
    Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia
    Hugs
    Ulrica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina, your card is gorgeous. Love the image and colours and the flowers are fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete